DayStar (DSTI) Will Not Continue with Salamon Group Debt Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
DayStar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSTI) will not proceed to acquire debt owed to Radiant by the Salamon Group, Inc. in exchange for a class of non-trading preferred.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Clinton Group to Call for Atlantic Power (AT) Sale - Reuters
- SEC Closes Inquiry into Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR); Takes No Enforcement Action
- Amgen (AMGN) Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!