DayStar (DSTI) Will Not Continue with Salamon Group Debt Acquisition
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (ZAGG) (OVAS) (TTPH) (RAD) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) (BRKR) Lower (more
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
- Swaps Traders Stand to Benefit from RadioShack (RSH) Solvency
DayStar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSTI) will not proceed to acquire debt owed to Radiant by the Salamon Group, Inc. in exchange for a class of non-trading preferred.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Acquire Video Ad Company, true[X] Media
- ACE Limited (ACE) to Acquire Fireman's Fund HNW Personal Lines Unit from Allianz in $365M Deal
- Devry Education Group (DV) Makes Another Acquisition in Brazil with Faculdade Ideal Purchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!