Daxor (DXR) Declares $0.03 Annual Dividend; Granted Patent in Japan for Total Body Albumin Analyzer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Daxor Corp. (NYSE: DXR) declared an annual dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.03 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
Daxor Corporation has also received notice of Decision to Grant a patent for the Total Body Albumin Analyzer by The Patent Office of Japan. This provides important international protection for this invention, which was already granted under US Patent number 9,002,657 on April 7, 2015. This technology allows the calculation of Total Body Albumin to be made by the Daxor BVA-100 and extends the capabilities of this device beyond the several volume measures it provides. Jonathan Feldschuh, Chief Scientific Officer, who led the development effort stated "This measurement provides physicians with an additional unique quantitative insight into the size of the extra-cellular fluid space, as well as the total supply of this critical blood component. It is a breakthrough in medical technology as it is the first device to offer this measurement and has already generated enquiries from interested researchers."
Michael Feldschuh, who has been Acting President and Chief Executive Officer for Daxor Corporation, has been named to the post on a permanent basis. Dr. Joseph Feldschuh has assumed the position of Chief Medical Officer while on temporary leave.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Daxor Corp. (DXR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!