Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc. (NASD: PLAY) will replace Piedmont Natural Gas Co. Inc. (NYSE: PNY) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, October 3. S&P 100 and 500 constituent Duke Energy's (NYSE: DUK) is acquiring Piedmont Natural Gas in a deal expected to be completed on or about that date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Tutor Perini (TPC) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
- Crow Holdings Taps Morgan Stanley's (MS) Michael Levy for Senior Leadership Role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!