Danaher (DHR) Announces Completion of Cepheid (CPHD) Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Copper Merger Sub, Inc. ("Copper"), a California corporation and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher, has merged into Cepheid and, as a result, Cepheid has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher. In the merger, each outstanding share of Cepheid common stock was cancelled and (except for shares held by Danaher, Copper, Cepheid and their respective subsidiaries) converted into the right to receive $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Cepheid's common stock will cease to be traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market. Detailed instructions will be sent to former Cepheid shareholders outlining the steps to be taken to obtain the merger consideration of $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!