Danaher (DHR) Announces Completion of Cepheid (CPHD) Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Copper Merger Sub, Inc. ("Copper"), a California corporation and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher, has merged into Cepheid and, as a result, Cepheid has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher. In the merger, each outstanding share of Cepheid common stock was cancelled and (except for shares held by Danaher, Copper, Cepheid and their respective subsidiaries) converted into the right to receive $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Cepheid's common stock will cease to be traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market. Detailed instructions will be sent to former Cepheid shareholders outlining the steps to be taken to obtain the merger consideration of $53.00 per share in cash, without interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!