DTE Energy (DTE) to Offer 12M Units
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DTE Energy Company (NYSE: DTE) announced today its intention to commence a registered underwritten public offering of 12 million equity units, subject to market and other conditions.
Each equity unit will be issued in a stated amount of $50 and will consist of a contract to purchase common stock in the future and a 1/20, or 5%, undivided beneficial ownership interest in a remarketable senior note having a principal amount of $1,000. DTE expects to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1.5 million additional equity units to cover overallotments.
DTE intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for the purchase of midstream natural gas assets.
Wells Fargo Securities, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan will be joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering will be made under an effective shelf registration statement, as amended, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!