DTE Energy (DTE) to Offer 12M Units
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DTE Energy Company (NYSE: DTE) announced today its intention to commence a registered underwritten public offering of 12 million equity units, subject to market and other conditions.
Each equity unit will be issued in a stated amount of $50 and will consist of a contract to purchase common stock in the future and a 1/20, or 5%, undivided beneficial ownership interest in a remarketable senior note having a principal amount of $1,000. DTE expects to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1.5 million additional equity units to cover overallotments.
DTE intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for the purchase of midstream natural gas assets.
Wells Fargo Securities, Citigroup and J.P. Morgan will be joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering will be made under an effective shelf registration statement, as amended, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!