DSW, Inc. (DSW) Appoints New CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) announced the appointment of Jared Poff, Senior Vice President to Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
DSW Inc. promoted Jared Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and interim Chief Financial Officer, on June 6, 2016. Since joining DSW on January, 2015, Mr. Poff served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development, and Treasurer of DSW, where his role included responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations. Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004. Mr. Poff graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University.
Roger Rawlins, Chief Executive Officer of DSW Inc. stated "We are very excited to name Jared as Chief Financial Officer. He has extensive experience in the retail sector and has been an invaluable contributor since joining DSW. Jared's financial acumen and ability to lead will be instrumental to DSW's continued growth and future success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!