DSW, Inc. (DSW) Appoints New CFO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) announced the appointment of Jared Poff, Senior Vice President to Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
DSW Inc. promoted Jared Poff to Senior Vice President, Finance, and interim Chief Financial Officer, on June 6, 2016. Since joining DSW on January, 2015, Mr. Poff served as Vice President of Finance, Business Development, and Treasurer of DSW, where his role included responsibilities in financial reporting and accounting operations. Prior to joining DSW, Mr. Poff served as Vice President, Treasurer at Big Lots, Inc. since February 2004. Mr. Poff graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University and a Master of Business Administration from Franklin University.
Roger Rawlins, Chief Executive Officer of DSW Inc. stated "We are very excited to name Jared as Chief Financial Officer. He has extensive experience in the retail sector and has been an invaluable contributor since joining DSW. Jared's financial acumen and ability to lead will be instrumental to DSW's continued growth and future success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!