DHI Group (DHX) Hires Evercore for Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) announced that the Company, with support of the Board of Directors, has retained Evercore as its financial advisor to explore strategic alternatives to ensure the Company's ownership structure optimizes the Company's ability to achieve its growth initiatives through its strategic plan and to maximize shareholder value. DHI previously announced its intention to explore strategic alternatives on November 1, 2016 in conjunction with the Company's third quarter financial results.
"We have worked with Jonathan Knee and the team at Evercore for over a decade and are pleased to continue that association," said Michael Durney, President and Chief Executive Officer of DHI Group, Inc. "Importantly, we remain enthusiastic about the Company's prospects and ability to enhance shareholder value under our new tech-focused strategy, regardless of the outcome of a strategic alternatives process."
Retaining an advisor is an important step in the strategic alternatives process, but there can be no assurance it will result in a transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!