DHI Group (DHX) Hires Evercore for Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) announced that the Company, with support of the Board of Directors, has retained Evercore as its financial advisor to explore strategic alternatives to ensure the Company's ownership structure optimizes the Company's ability to achieve its growth initiatives through its strategic plan and to maximize shareholder value. DHI previously announced its intention to explore strategic alternatives on November 1, 2016 in conjunction with the Company's third quarter financial results.
"We have worked with Jonathan Knee and the team at Evercore for over a decade and are pleased to continue that association," said Michael Durney, President and Chief Executive Officer of DHI Group, Inc. "Importantly, we remain enthusiastic about the Company's prospects and ability to enhance shareholder value under our new tech-focused strategy, regardless of the outcome of a strategic alternatives process."
Retaining an advisor is an important step in the strategic alternatives process, but there can be no assurance it will result in a transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!