DCT Industrial Trust (DCT) Acquires Denver Submarket Acreage
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DCT Industrial Trust ® (NYSE: DCT) announced the acquisition of 14.6 acres in the Northeast submarket of Denver for the development of DCT Summit Distribution Center, a 168,000 square foot distribution building.
DCT Industrial’s Denver team worked with multiple sellers to assemble three, ideally-located land parcels near I-70 and Denver International Airport, providing the necessary space to develop a Class A front-loading building in this submarket.
“Denver’s thriving economy and population growth has created one of the strongest distribution markets in the country, creating a greater need for more well-located, state-of-the-art distribution buildings,” said Mark Bowen, Senior Vice President, DCT Industrial. “DCT Summit Distribution Center is perfectly located to address this need, and is being developed to satisfy the requirements of today's sophisticated tenant.”
For information on leasing and other DCT Industrial properties and investment opportunities in the Denver market, please contact Mark Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire Seabury Group's Corporate Advisory and Aviation Consulting Business; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!