DCT Industrial Trust (DCT) Acquires Denver Submarket Acreage
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DCT Industrial Trust ® (NYSE: DCT) announced the acquisition of 14.6 acres in the Northeast submarket of Denver for the development of DCT Summit Distribution Center, a 168,000 square foot distribution building.
DCT Industrial’s Denver team worked with multiple sellers to assemble three, ideally-located land parcels near I-70 and Denver International Airport, providing the necessary space to develop a Class A front-loading building in this submarket.
“Denver’s thriving economy and population growth has created one of the strongest distribution markets in the country, creating a greater need for more well-located, state-of-the-art distribution buildings,” said Mark Bowen, Senior Vice President, DCT Industrial. “DCT Summit Distribution Center is perfectly located to address this need, and is being developed to satisfy the requirements of today's sophisticated tenant.”
For information on leasing and other DCT Industrial properties and investment opportunities in the Denver market, please contact Mark Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Announces Positive Data from TD-0714 Phase 1 MAD Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!