Cytori Therapeutics' (CYTX) Treatment of Impaired Hand function Due to Systemic Sclerosis Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cytori Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: CYTX) treatment of impaired hand function due to systemic sclerosis received FDA orphan drug designation.
|Generic Name:||Autologous stromal vascular cell fraction from adipose tissue (central facitily processed)|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of impaired hand function due to systemic sclerosis|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Cytori Therapuetics, Inc.|
3020 Callan Road
San Diego, California 92121
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) to Acquire Assets from Privately Held Azaya Therapeutics
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Cytori to Acquire Proprietary Nanoparticle Development Platform to Enhance Regenerative Medicine Leadership Position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!