Cytori Therapeutics' (CYTX) Treatment of Impaired Hand function Due to Systemic Sclerosis Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cytori Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: CYTX) treatment of impaired hand function due to systemic sclerosis received FDA orphan drug designation.
|Generic Name:||Autologous stromal vascular cell fraction from adipose tissue (central facitily processed)|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of impaired hand function due to systemic sclerosis|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Cytori Therapuetics, Inc.|
3020 Callan Road
San Diego, California 92121
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Offers Update on Phase 3 Trial Of DCVax-L for Newly Diagnosed GBM Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!