Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EU Opens Indepth Probe into FedEx (FDX)-TNT Express Transaction
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Secures $33.75B Financing Commitment Relating to Pending Acquisition of Allergan's Generic Business
- Avolon (AVOL) Announces $26/Share Cash Tender Offer by Bohai Leasing to Acquire 20% Interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!