Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Wall Street bleeds as financials, tech stocks sell off
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Verizon (VZ) Said to Enlist AOL CEO Armstrong to Explore Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal - Bloomberg
- Broadsoft (BSFT) Acquires Cloud Contact Center Software Provider Transera
- Brown & Brown (BRO) Unit Acquires Social Security Advocates for the Disabled
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!