Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Announce Merger Settlement in New Jersey
- Teva Pharm finalizing asset sales to clear Allergan deal: source
- PowerSecure (POWR) Stockholders Approve Merger with Southern Company (SO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!