Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!