Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ball Corp. (BLL) Announces U.S. Approval to Acquire Rexam
- FTC Requires Ball Corporation (BLL) to Divest Eight Aluminum Can Plants to Ardagh as Condition of Acquiring Rexam
- Intel (INTC) Said Mulling Options for Cyber Security Unit - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!