Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- PetSmart (PETM) Plans to Explore Potential Sale as Activist Pressure Increases
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!