Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Tech shares and flaccid GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- Zika-Related Stocks Gain on Florida Mosquito-Borne Zika Cases (CERS) (INO) (XON)
- Herbalife (HLF) Said Considering Stock Buybacks, Other Options to Pressure 'Ack Attack'
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Private Equity Focused on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's (HPE) Software Assets, Not Entire Company - Reuters
- Statoil (STO) to Acquire Petrobras' Stake in BM-S-8 Offshore License
- Cypress Semi (CY) PT Raised to $14 at Needham & Company on GM Expansion and Take-out Multiple
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!