Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Wall St. shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
- GoPro (GPRO) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Ambarella (AMBA) Results
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quicksilver (ZQK) Said to Seek Bidders for Management-Led Buyout - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- Trimble (TRMB) Acquires Vianova Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!