Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) May Sell Snapfish - Reuters
- Akorn (AKRX) Active; Considering $2B UCB Unit in Tax inversion - Reuters
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said in Talks to Acquire 'Minecraft' Maker Mojang for $2B+
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!