Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT) Acquires Omega Labs in $85.3M Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 19.4% in Sept.; Est. up 18%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!