Cypress Semi (CY) Boosts Offer for Ramtron (RMTR) to $2.68/Share, From $2.48 Prior
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: CY) today announced that it has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Ramtron International Corporation (Nasdaq: RMTR) for $2.68 per share in cash. This represents a 48% premium over Ramtron’s closing price of $1.81 per share on June 11, 2012, the day before Cypress publicly disclosed its offer for Ramtron, and a significant increase to Cypress’s prior offer. The offer and withdrawal rights will expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on July 19, 2012, unless the offer is extended.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- Vodafone Group (VOD) Gains on Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!