CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Receives U.S. Patent Related to MBX-8025
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAY) announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent No. 9,381,181. This patent provides coverage to at least 2035 and claims methods of treating NAFLD and NASH comprised of orally administering a therapeutically effective amount of MBX-8025.
“This patent provides CymaBay with important additional intellectual property protection for MBX-8025, expanding it to the treatment of NASH, a disease with increasing prevalence and no currently approved therapies,” said Harold Van Wart, CymaBay’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!