CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Receives U.S. Patent Related to MBX-8025
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAY) announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent No. 9,381,181. This patent provides coverage to at least 2035 and claims methods of treating NAFLD and NASH comprised of orally administering a therapeutically effective amount of MBX-8025.
“This patent provides CymaBay with important additional intellectual property protection for MBX-8025, expanding it to the treatment of NASH, a disease with increasing prevalence and no currently approved therapies,” said Harold Van Wart, CymaBay’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!