CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Receives U.S. Patent Related to MBX-8025
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBAY) announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent No. 9,381,181. This patent provides coverage to at least 2035 and claims methods of treating NAFLD and NASH comprised of orally administering a therapeutically effective amount of MBX-8025.
“This patent provides CymaBay with important additional intellectual property protection for MBX-8025, expanding it to the treatment of NASH, a disease with increasing prevalence and no currently approved therapies,” said Harold Van Wart, CymaBay’s President and Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!