CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Announces Oral Late-Breaking Presentation of Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Study of MBX-8025 in Patients With PBC at AASLD
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAY), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing therapies to treat metabolic diseases with high unmet medical need, today announced that a late-breaking presentation describing results from a phase 2 proof-of-concept study of MBX-8025 in patients with primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) will be delivered at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) in Boston, November 11-15, 2016. MBX-8025 is an orally administered potent and selective peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta (PPARδ) agonist.
The abstract, entitled “A phase 2 proof of concept study of MBX-8025 in patients with Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC) who are inadequate responders to ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA)” is published on the AASLD website at www.aasld.org. The presentation will be made on November 15 by Professor David Jones, Professor of Liver Immunology, Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University in the U.K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Phase 3 Data on SPINRAZA Shows Significantly Reduced Risk of Death in SMA
- Lockheed Martin CEO meets Trump, says deal to lower F-35 costs is close
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!