Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Curtiss-Wright Celebrates 85th Anniversary of Listing on the New York Stock Exchange
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Prices 11.52M Common Offering at $1.12/Share
- Tesco Corp (TESO) CEO to Retire, Fernando R. Assing to Become Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!