Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- Medtronic (MDT) Wins Patent Case vs. Edwards (EW) in Europe
- Furiex Pharma (FURX) Affirms Submission of SYR-472 NDA to Japan's MHLW
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!