Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!