Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Signs $140M Loan to Finance Construction at McGinness Hills
- Vicon Industries (VII) Completes IQinVision Merger; Sets Special Dividend Payment Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!