Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CorEnergy (CORR) Comments on Ultra Petroleum Bankruptcy; Constitutes as Defaults Under Pinedale Lease
- Alcoa (AA) Enters Agreement with BPA; Intalco Smelter Will Not Curtail at End of Q2
- NVIDIA (NVDA), Samsung Settle Patent Dispute, Enter Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!