Curtiss-Wright (CW) Signs Strategic Nuclear Alliance with Westinghouse
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) announced that its Flow Control business segment's Electro-Mechanical Division (EMD) business unit and Westinghouse Electric Company LLC have signed a strategic alliance to jointly pursue and develop business opportunities for the refurbishment of large motors for commercial nuclear power applications in North America and to collaborate on new technology development.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IsoRay (ISR) Enters Class Action Stipulation of Settlement
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
- ProNAi Therapeutics (DNAI) Obtains PNT737 Development, Commercialization Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!