Cubic Corp. (CUB) COO Bradley H. Feldmann Assumes CEO Role
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Cubic Corp. (NYSE: CUB) announced the management transition of Bradley H. Feldmann from president and chief operating officer to president and chief executive officer of Cubic Corporation. As announced on May 1, 2014, Feldmann succeeds William W. Boyle, who is retiring after a remarkable career of more than 30 years of service to the company and its stockholders. Boyle served most recently as CEO and previously as executive vice president and chief financial officer. He will be an advisor to the CEO and will remain on the board of directors until February 2015.
“I am pleased to have had the opportunity to guide Cubic through the past two years following the passing of our founder and CEO of 62 years, Walter J. Zable. Walter left behind an entrepreneurial legacy that has allowed Cubic to establish leading positions in our markets around the globe,” said Boyle.
“The board is grateful for Bill’s dedication and numerous contributions to the company. Since joining the company in 1983, his finance and operations expertise and deep understanding of the company have made a huge contribution to the company’s growth,” said Walter C. Zable, Cubic’s executive chairman of the board of directors.
Boyle will remain an advisor to Feldmann and the management team after retiring as CEO. “Bill is a highly respected member of the executive team who has been instrumental in helping Cubic build long-term value for the company, its customers, shareholders and employees. I look forward to his continued guidance during this transition,” said Feldmann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTU) CFO Crews Resigns; Successor Named
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Acquires CIDRA Precision Services in $25M Deal
- Assured Guaranty (AGO), Subsidiaries Will Purchase $128M of PREPA Interest-Bearing Bonds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!