Cubic Corp. (CUB) COO Bradley H. Feldmann Assumes CEO Role
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Cubic Corp. (NYSE: CUB) announced the management transition of Bradley H. Feldmann from president and chief operating officer to president and chief executive officer of Cubic Corporation. As announced on May 1, 2014, Feldmann succeeds William W. Boyle, who is retiring after a remarkable career of more than 30 years of service to the company and its stockholders. Boyle served most recently as CEO and previously as executive vice president and chief financial officer. He will be an advisor to the CEO and will remain on the board of directors until February 2015.
“I am pleased to have had the opportunity to guide Cubic through the past two years following the passing of our founder and CEO of 62 years, Walter J. Zable. Walter left behind an entrepreneurial legacy that has allowed Cubic to establish leading positions in our markets around the globe,” said Boyle.
“The board is grateful for Bill’s dedication and numerous contributions to the company. Since joining the company in 1983, his finance and operations expertise and deep understanding of the company have made a huge contribution to the company’s growth,” said Walter C. Zable, Cubic’s executive chairman of the board of directors.
Boyle will remain an advisor to Feldmann and the management team after retiring as CEO. “Bill is a highly respected member of the executive team who has been instrumental in helping Cubic build long-term value for the company, its customers, shareholders and employees. I look forward to his continued guidance during this transition,” said Feldmann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- S&W Seed (SANW) to Buy DuPont Pioneer's Alfalfa Production and Research Facility Assets
- Questar Corporation (STR) Unit Acquires Additional Nat Gas Property Interest in $52.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!