Crown Castle (CCI) Completes Acquisition of Tower Rights from T-Mobile
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) announced today that it has completed its previously announced transaction to acquire exclusive rights to approximately 7,100 T-Mobile USA towers. Crown Castle expects to update its full year 2013 Outlook on its first quarter 2013 earnings call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa Yield (ABY) Names Santiago Seage as Managing Director; Plans to Maintain Strategy
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- TAT Technologies (TATT) Swings to Q3 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!