Crown Castle (CCI) Completes Acquisition of Tower Rights from T-Mobile
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) announced today that it has completed its previously announced transaction to acquire exclusive rights to approximately 7,100 T-Mobile USA towers. Crown Castle expects to update its full year 2013 Outlook on its first quarter 2013 earnings call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rovi Corp. (ROVI) to Acquire TiVo (TIVO) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Rovi (ROVI), TiVo (TIVO) File Merger Presentation
- Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!