Crossroads Capital (XRDC) Says Portfolio Company Ceased Operations
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Crossroads Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq: XRDC) (the "Company") has announced that Mode Media Corporation ("Mode Media"), a Crossroads Capital portfolio company, ceased operations on September 15, 2016.
The fair value of the Company's investment in Mode Media as of June 30, 2016, was $1,410,000 and represented 4.6% of net assets. The Company anticipates a write-down of this investment as a result of the cessation of operations.
At this time, the Company cannot estimate the proceeds, if any, that it will receive from its investment in Mode Media. However, the Company expects that it is likely that any proceeds received as a result of Mode Media closing its doors will be less than the fair value set forth in the Company's last quarterly report.
The Company's determination of the fair value of its investment in Mode Media will be made in connection with the preparation of its upcoming quarterly report and will based on information available at that time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Elects Kenneth Quaglio to Board of Directors
- Morgan Stanley (MS), Citi (C) Each Fined ~$3M for False and Misleading Statements About Forex Trading
- Sprint Corp. (S) Appoints Nestor Cano as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!