Criteo (CRTO) Announces Completion of HookLogic Acquisition
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Criteo (Nasdaq: CRTO) announced that the transaction to acquire HookLogic was completed on November 9, 2016.
"The addition of both the HookLogic team and technology to our business, along with the recent launch of Predictive Search, enables Criteo to focus on delivering more value to brand manufacturers and retailers, providing them with a full portfolio of performance marketing solutions," said Eric Eichmann, Criteo CEO. "We are excited that these solutions, leveraging the power of our network and state-of-the-art technology, will help retailers compete on equal terms with the largest ecommerce platforms."
HookLogic strengthens Criteo's performance marketing platform and furthers its efforts of delivering seamless and accountable performance across the consumer journey for a cohesive and personalized advertising experience. Already, many of the largest retailers, ecommerce players, and travel companies choose Criteo as their primary performance marketing partner. With HookLogic, Criteo will continue to expand its performance marketing business to brand manufacturers and build future performance marketing products.
HookLogic will become part of the Criteo family of solutions with immediate effect.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/6: (ROP) (SNCR)/(IL) (EQIX)/(VZ) (GDDY) (OCIP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesHasbro, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!