Cree (CREE), SemiLEDs (LEDS) Agree to End Patent Infringement Litigation
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) and SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) have agreed to end the parties’ patent infringement litigation. As part of the settlement, SemiLEDs agreed to the entry of an injunction effective October 1, 2012 that prohibits the importation and sale of the SemiLEDs accused products in the United States and has made a one-time payment to Cree for past damages. The remaining claims of all parties have been dismissed without prejudice to the right to assert the claims in the future. Other terms of the settlement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affymetrix (AFFX) Licenses HLA Typing Technology from Peptide Groove
- Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit, Vanguard Group Enter Settlement, Licensing Agreement
- WI-LAN (WILN) Enters Second Patent Agreement with Panasonic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!