Cree (CREE), SemiLEDs (LEDS) Agree to End Patent Infringement Litigation
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) and SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) have agreed to end the parties’ patent infringement litigation. As part of the settlement, SemiLEDs agreed to the entry of an injunction effective October 1, 2012 that prohibits the importation and sale of the SemiLEDs accused products in the United States and has made a one-time payment to Cree for past damages. The remaining claims of all parties have been dismissed without prejudice to the right to assert the claims in the future. Other terms of the settlement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN), New York Attorney General Reach Settlement
- Exelixis (EXEL) Announces EC Approval of COTELLIC Combo in BRAF V600 Metastatic Melanoma
- Sumner Redstone's lawyer denies claims challenging his competence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!