Cree (CREE), SemiLEDs (LEDS) Agree to End Patent Infringement Litigation
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) and SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) have agreed to end the parties’ patent infringement litigation. As part of the settlement, SemiLEDs agreed to the entry of an injunction effective October 1, 2012 that prohibits the importation and sale of the SemiLEDs accused products in the United States and has made a one-time payment to Cree for past damages. The remaining claims of all parties have been dismissed without prejudice to the right to assert the claims in the future. Other terms of the settlement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Repors Publication of Encouraging BL-1040 Phase 1/2 Data
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Nivolumab Shows Objective Response Rate of 15% in CheckMate -063 Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!