Cree (CREE), SemiLEDs (LEDS) Agree to End Patent Infringement Litigation
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) and SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) have agreed to end the parties’ patent infringement litigation. As part of the settlement, SemiLEDs agreed to the entry of an injunction effective October 1, 2012 that prohibits the importation and sale of the SemiLEDs accused products in the United States and has made a one-time payment to Cree for past damages. The remaining claims of all parties have been dismissed without prejudice to the right to assert the claims in the future. Other terms of the settlement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx pilot union's executive council votes in favor of labor contract
- CommScope (COMM) Completes $3B Acquisition of TE Connectivity’s (TEL) Telecom, Enterprise and Wireless Unit
- Novartis (NVS) Announces Extension of MDT Medicines to Fight Leprosy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!