Cree (CREE), SemiLEDs (LEDS) Agree to End Patent Infringement Litigation
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE) and SemiLEDs (Nasdaq: LEDS) have agreed to end the parties’ patent infringement litigation. As part of the settlement, SemiLEDs agreed to the entry of an injunction effective October 1, 2012 that prohibits the importation and sale of the SemiLEDs accused products in the United States and has made a one-time payment to Cree for past damages. The remaining claims of all parties have been dismissed without prejudice to the right to assert the claims in the future. Other terms of the settlement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sinclair (SBGI) Announces Settlement of Outstanding Matters With FCC
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Offers 'No Comment' on PE Takeover Rumors
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Cafe Guest Symptoms Consistent w/Carbon Monoxide Exposure - Bloomberg, Citing Email
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!