Craft Brew (HOOK) Changes Ticker to 'BREW'
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Craft Brew Alliance, “CBA” (Nasdaq: BREW)(Nasdaq: HOOK), an independent craft brewing company comprised of Widmer Brothers Brewing, Redhook Brewery and Kona Brewing Co., has changed its brewery ticker symbol from ‘HOOK’ to ‘BREW.’ The new ticker helps convey the blended colorful histories, different cultures, and shared knowledge of CBA’s three craft breweries –- Redhook, Widmer Brothers, and Kona – together as one team, and emphasizes the shared passion of the entire CBA team: brewing great craft beer. This change culminates the company’s rebranding efforts, which started in January and included a name change from Craft Brewers Alliance to Craft Brew Alliance and a new logo featuring an elevated ‘A’ to indicate the power of the alliance between the three craft beer brands. The ‘BREW’ ticker will be effective at the opening of the trading day on Thursday, March 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Transact Technologies (TACT), Avery Dennison (AVY) Resolve Dispute; Pre-Scheduled Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan Cancelled
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Prices 1.2M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!