Craft Brew (HOOK) Changes Ticker to 'BREW'
- Wall Street drops as Pfizer falls; presidential debate eyed
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/26: (ARRY) (CHMT) (GWPH) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower (more...)
Craft Brew Alliance, “CBA” (Nasdaq: BREW)(Nasdaq: HOOK), an independent craft brewing company comprised of Widmer Brothers Brewing, Redhook Brewery and Kona Brewing Co., has changed its brewery ticker symbol from ‘HOOK’ to ‘BREW.’ The new ticker helps convey the blended colorful histories, different cultures, and shared knowledge of CBA’s three craft breweries –- Redhook, Widmer Brothers, and Kona – together as one team, and emphasizes the shared passion of the entire CBA team: brewing great craft beer. This change culminates the company’s rebranding efforts, which started in January and included a name change from Craft Brewers Alliance to Craft Brew Alliance and a new logo featuring an elevated ‘A’ to indicate the power of the alliance between the three craft beer brands. The ‘BREW’ ticker will be effective at the opening of the trading day on Thursday, March 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Appoints New CFO
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading to Resume at 10:15AM ET After Change in Auditors
- Sanofi (SNY) Receives $43.2M BARDA Grant for Zika Vaccine Development
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!