Craft Brew (HOOK) Changes Ticker to 'BREW'
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Craft Brew Alliance, “CBA” (Nasdaq: BREW)(Nasdaq: HOOK), an independent craft brewing company comprised of Widmer Brothers Brewing, Redhook Brewery and Kona Brewing Co., has changed its brewery ticker symbol from ‘HOOK’ to ‘BREW.’ The new ticker helps convey the blended colorful histories, different cultures, and shared knowledge of CBA’s three craft breweries –- Redhook, Widmer Brothers, and Kona – together as one team, and emphasizes the shared passion of the entire CBA team: brewing great craft beer. This change culminates the company’s rebranding efforts, which started in January and included a name change from Craft Brewers Alliance to Craft Brew Alliance and a new logo featuring an elevated ‘A’ to indicate the power of the alliance between the three craft beer brands. The ‘BREW’ ticker will be effective at the opening of the trading day on Thursday, March 22.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puerto Rico Government Opposes Doral Financial Corp's (DRL) Request for Declaratory Judgment
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Receives 'Wells Notice' from U.S. SEC
- FDA Approves GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) Flonase For Sale Over-The-Counter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!