Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Community Health Systems (CYH) , Ollie's Bargain (OLLI) Outlet and Parkway (PKY) to Join S&P SmallCap 600 (VOXX)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices:
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cousins Properties Inc. (NYSE: CUZ) will replace Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) in the S&P MidCap 400, Community Health Systems will replace Cousins Properties, and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLLI) will replace Parkway Properties Inc. (NYSE: PKY) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Wednesday, October 5. Cousin Properties is acquiring Parkway Properties in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions. Cousins Properties will have GICS change to Office REITs following the merger. Community Health Systems is ranked near the bottom of the S&P MidCap 400 and has a market capitalization more representative of the small-cap market space.
Parkway Inc (NYSE: PKY) will replace VOXX International Corp (NASDAQ: VOXX) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Friday, October 7. Newly added S&P MidCap 400 constituent Cousins Properties Inc. is spinning off Parkway Inc. in a transaction that is expected to be completed by Thursday, October 6 pending final conditions. Cousins Properties will remain in the S&P MidCap 400 post spin off. Voxx International is ranked near the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and is no longer representative of the small-cap market space.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!