Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Community Health Systems (CYH) , Ollie's Bargain (OLLI) Outlet and Parkway (PKY) to Join S&P SmallCap 600 (VOXX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices:
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Cousins Properties Inc. (NYSE: CUZ) will replace Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) in the S&P MidCap 400, Community Health Systems will replace Cousins Properties, and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLLI) will replace Parkway Properties Inc. (NYSE: PKY) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Wednesday, October 5. Cousin Properties is acquiring Parkway Properties in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions. Cousins Properties will have GICS change to Office REITs following the merger. Community Health Systems is ranked near the bottom of the S&P MidCap 400 and has a market capitalization more representative of the small-cap market space.
Parkway Inc (NYSE: PKY) will replace VOXX International Corp (NASDAQ: VOXX) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Friday, October 7. Newly added S&P MidCap 400 constituent Cousins Properties Inc. is spinning off Parkway Inc. in a transaction that is expected to be completed by Thursday, October 6 pending final conditions. Cousins Properties will remain in the S&P MidCap 400 post spin off. Voxx International is ranked near the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and is no longer representative of the small-cap market space.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!