Cousins Properties (CUZ) Announces Completion of Parkway (PKY) Spin-off
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cousins Properties Incorporated (NYSE: CUZ) announced it has completed the spin-off of Parkway, Inc. (NYSE: PKY), a new, independent REIT that will be publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol "PKY."
The spin-off occurred by means of a special dividend to Cousins stockholders of all of the outstanding shares of New Parkway stock. Under the terms of the spin-off, Cousins stockholders received one share of New Parkway common stock for every eight shares of Cousins common stock held as of the record date of October 6, 2016. Cousins common stockholders will receive cash in lieu of any fractional shares they would otherwise have been entitled to receive in the distribution.
Since October 3, 2016, New Parkway shares have traded on a "when issued" basis on the NYSE under the symbol "PKY.WI." The "when issued" trading of New Parkway ended as of the market close on October 6, 2016. Starting today, the "regular way" trading of New Parkway common stock will begin under the symbol "PKY." Shares of Cousins will continue to trade under the symbol "CUZ."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Hold
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesBank of America, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!