Coty (COTY) to Replace Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) in S&P 500; Tile Shop (TTS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 5:19 PM EDT)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective after the close of trading on Friday, September 30:
Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) will replace Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. (NYSE: DO) in the S&P 500, and Diamond Offshore Drilling will replace Polycom Inc. (NASDAQ: PLCM) in the S&P MidCap 400. Siris Capital Group acquired Polycom in a deal completed today. Diamond Offshore Drilling is ranked at the bottom of the S&P 500 and has a market capitalization more representative of the mid-cap market space.
Tile Shop Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTS) will replace Epiq Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) in the S&P SmallCap 600. Omers Private Equity is acquiring Epiq in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!