Coty (COTY) to Replace Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) in S&P 500; Tile Shop (TTS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 5:19 PM EDT)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective after the close of trading on Friday, September 30:
Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) will replace Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. (NYSE: DO) in the S&P 500, and Diamond Offshore Drilling will replace Polycom Inc. (NASDAQ: PLCM) in the S&P MidCap 400. Siris Capital Group acquired Polycom in a deal completed today. Diamond Offshore Drilling is ranked at the bottom of the S&P 500 and has a market capitalization more representative of the mid-cap market space.
Tile Shop Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTS) will replace Epiq Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: EPIQ) in the S&P SmallCap 600. Omers Private Equity is acquiring Epiq in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Announces FDA Clinical Hold Placed on Proposed VGX-3100 Phase 3
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating on Coty (COTY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!