Cosi (COSI) Notified of Stock Delisting
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Così, Inc. (Nasdaq: COSI) announced that, on September 29, 2016, it received notice from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market indicating that, in accordance with Listing Rules 5101, 5110(b) and IM-5101-1, Nasdaq has determined that the Company’s securities will be delisted from The Nasdaq Stock Market. Given the continued listing requirements of The Nasdaq Stock Market and the Company’s pending Chapter 11 cases, the Company does not plan to appeal the Nasdaq determination to delist the Company’s common stock. Accordingly, trading of the Company’s common stock will be suspended at the opening of business on October 10, 2016, and a Form 25-NSA will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which will remove the Company’s securities from listing and registration on The Nasdaq Stock Market.
The Company’s securities may be eligible to be quoted as an OTC security, also known as the "Pink Sheets." To be quoted as an OTC security, a market maker must sponsor the security and comply with SEC Rule 15c2-11 before it can initiate a quote in a specific security. If the Company's securities are delisted from The Nasdaq Stock Market, there can be no assurance that a market maker will apply to quote the Company's common stock or that the Company's common stock will become eligible for trading as an OTC security.
The Company's security holders are cautioned that trading in the Company's securities during the pendency of the Chapter 11 cases will be highly speculative and will pose substantial risks. Trading prices for the Company's securities may bear little or no relationship to the actual recovery, if any, by holders thereof in the Company's Chapter 11 cases. Accordingly, the Company urges extreme caution with respect to existing and future investments in its securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!