Copa Holdings (CPA) August Traffic Increase 13.2%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA), today released preliminary passenger traffic statistics for August 2016:
Copa Holdings (Consolidated)
ASM (mm) (1)
RPM (mm) (2)
Load Factor (3)
1. Available seat miles - represents the aircraft seating capacity multiplied by the number of miles the seats are flown.
2. Revenue passenger miles - represents the numbers of miles flown by revenue passengers
3. Load factor - represents the percentage of aircraft seating capacity that is actually utilized
For the month of August 2016, Copa Holdings' system-wide passenger traffic (RPMs) increased 13.2% year over year, while capacity (ASMs) increased 3.4%. As a result, system load factor for August 2016 was 83.7%, a 7.3 percentage point increase when compared to August 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Lithia Motors (LAD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Names New CFO
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!