Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE: CPS) will replace QLogic Corp. (NASDAQ: QLGC) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, August 10. Cavium Inc. (NASD:CAVM) is acquiring QLogic Corp. in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!