Cooper-Standard Holdings (CPS) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cooper-Standard Holdings (NYSE: CPS) will replace QLogic Corp. (NASDAQ: QLGC) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Wednesday, August 10. Cavium Inc. (NASD:CAVM) is acquiring QLogic Corp. in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!