Cooper Cos. (COO) to Join S&P 500; Northwestern (NWE) and NuVasive (NUVA) to Join S&P MidCap 400; SPS Commerce (SPSC) and Fox Factory (FOXF) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 5:22 PM EDT)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective after the close of trading on Thursday, September 22:
S&P MidCap 400 constituent The Cooper Companies Inc. (NYSE: COO) will replace Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: HOT) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Northwestern Corp. (NYSE: NWE) will replace Cooper Companies in the S&P MidCap 400, and SPS Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC) will replace Northwestern in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Marriott International Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is acquiring Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent NuVasive Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) will replace FEI Co. (NASDAQ: FEIC) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF) will replace NuVasive in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) acquired FEI in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!