Cooper Cos. (COO) to Join S&P 500; Northwestern (NWE) and NuVasive (NUVA) to Join S&P MidCap 400; SPS Commerce (SPSC) and Fox Factory (FOXF) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 5:22 PM EDT)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective after the close of trading on Thursday, September 22:
S&P MidCap 400 constituent The Cooper Companies Inc. (NYSE: COO) will replace Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: HOT) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Northwestern Corp. (NYSE: NWE) will replace Cooper Companies in the S&P MidCap 400, and SPS Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC) will replace Northwestern in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Marriott International Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is acquiring Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent NuVasive Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) will replace FEI Co. (NASDAQ: FEIC) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF) will replace NuVasive in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) acquired FEI in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) to Replace Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) in S&P 500; Tile Shop (TTS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Harmonic (HLIT) Enters Warrant Agreement with Comcast (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!