Cooper Cos. (COO) to Join S&P 500; Northwestern (NWE) and NuVasive (NUVA) to Join S&P MidCap 400; SPS Commerce (SPSC) and Fox Factory (FOXF) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 20, 2016 5:22 PM EDT)
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective after the close of trading on Thursday, September 22:
S&P MidCap 400 constituent The Cooper Companies Inc. (NYSE: COO) will replace Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (NYSE: HOT) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Northwestern Corp. (NYSE: NWE) will replace Cooper Companies in the S&P MidCap 400, and SPS Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC) will replace Northwestern in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Marriott International Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is acquiring Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent NuVasive Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) will replace FEI Co. (NASDAQ: FEIC) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXF) will replace NuVasive in the S&P SmallCap 600. S&P 500 constituent Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) acquired FEI in a deal completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 9c to 35.73
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Announces Positive Secondary Endpoint Data for SAGE-547 Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!