Constellium N.V. (CSTM) CFO Didier Fontaine to Pursue Another Opportunity
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellium N.V. (NYSE: CSTM) announced today that, following Didier Fontaine's decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity, Corinne Fornara will be appointed Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 7, 2016.
Constellium has launched an executive search to find Mr. Fontaine's successor.
"We are very grateful to Didier for his outstanding contributions to the transformation of Constellium as CFO," stated Jean-Marc Germain, Constellium's Chief Executive Officer. "He was instrumental in preparing Constellium to go public and in managing the Company's successful IPO and listing on the NYSE and Euronext markets as well as in leading funding efforts to ensure Constellium's capabilities to finance its development strategy. We wish him all the very best in his new position."
"With her financial expertise and extensive experience in her current role at the Company, Corinne is well-positioned to lead the Finance function through this transition period as we undergo the executive search process for a permanent CFO," Mr. Germain added.
Corinne Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013. Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!