Constellium N.V. (CSTM) CFO Didier Fontaine to Pursue Another Opportunity
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Constellium N.V. (NYSE: CSTM) announced today that, following Didier Fontaine's decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity, Corinne Fornara will be appointed Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 7, 2016.
Constellium has launched an executive search to find Mr. Fontaine's successor.
"We are very grateful to Didier for his outstanding contributions to the transformation of Constellium as CFO," stated Jean-Marc Germain, Constellium's Chief Executive Officer. "He was instrumental in preparing Constellium to go public and in managing the Company's successful IPO and listing on the NYSE and Euronext markets as well as in leading funding efforts to ensure Constellium's capabilities to finance its development strategy. We wish him all the very best in his new position."
"With her financial expertise and extensive experience in her current role at the Company, Corinne is well-positioned to lead the Finance function through this transition period as we undergo the executive search process for a permanent CFO," Mr. Germain added.
Corinne Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013. Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Innoviva (INVA), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Receive Approval in Japan for Relvar Ellipta as COPD Treatment
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe