Constellium N.V. (CSTM) CFO Didier Fontaine to Pursue Another Opportunity
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellium N.V. (NYSE: CSTM) announced today that, following Didier Fontaine's decision to leave the Company to pursue another career opportunity, Corinne Fornara will be appointed Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 7, 2016.
Constellium has launched an executive search to find Mr. Fontaine's successor.
"We are very grateful to Didier for his outstanding contributions to the transformation of Constellium as CFO," stated Jean-Marc Germain, Constellium's Chief Executive Officer. "He was instrumental in preparing Constellium to go public and in managing the Company's successful IPO and listing on the NYSE and Euronext markets as well as in leading funding efforts to ensure Constellium's capabilities to finance its development strategy. We wish him all the very best in his new position."
"With her financial expertise and extensive experience in her current role at the Company, Corinne is well-positioned to lead the Finance function through this transition period as we undergo the executive search process for a permanent CFO," Mr. Germain added.
Corinne Fornara has been Group Controller at Constellium since 2013. Prior to joining Constellium, she was Chief Financial Officer for Europe at NYSE Euronext.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT), WW Investors Enter Settlement Agreement
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC), Baxalta Terminate Pacritinib Licensing Agreement (SHPG)
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!