Constellation Brands (STZ) Approves $1B Stock Buyback Program
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) announced that its board has authorized a new share repurchase program of up to $1 billion of the company's common stock to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the company's current $1 billion share repurchase program. The company currently expects to execute the new $1 billion share repurchase authorization opportunistically in the future, subject to then-current market conditions and management's discretion.
"We are pleased with our new Investment Grade status, which has been driven by our ability to continue to generate strong earnings and operating cash flow. This provides us with the flexibility to be opportunistic with future share repurchases while remaining committed to our 3.5x targeted leverage ratio," said David Klein, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Constellation Brands.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- Dorman Products (DORM) to Increase Buyback Plan by $100M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!