Consolidated-Tomoka Land (CTO) Sells ~17 Acres in $3M Deal
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE: CTO) announced the sale of approximately 17 acres of land at a sales price of approximately $3.0 million, or approximately $174,000 per acre, resulting in an estimated gain at closing of approximately $2.7 million, or approximately $0.29 per share after tax. The land is located on the west side of Interstate 95 on Tomoka Farms Road just south of the soon to open CarMax dealership.
The proceeds from the transaction are expected to be used in the future as part of one or more Section 1031 like-kind exchange transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Enters Agreement with Cra-Z-Art for Blo-Pens
- Whirlpool to cut 500 EMEA jobs in dryer manufacturing unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!