Consolidated-Tomoka Land (CTO) Sells ~17 Acres in $3M Deal
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co. (NYSE: CTO) announced the sale of approximately 17 acres of land at a sales price of approximately $3.0 million, or approximately $174,000 per acre, resulting in an estimated gain at closing of approximately $2.7 million, or approximately $0.29 per share after tax. The land is located on the west side of Interstate 95 on Tomoka Farms Road just south of the soon to open CarMax dealership.
The proceeds from the transaction are expected to be used in the future as part of one or more Section 1031 like-kind exchange transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Tomoka Announces the Purchase of Retail Building in Downtown Reno, Nevada for $6.9 Million
- J2 Global (JCOM), Subsidiary Announce Completion of Everyday Health (EVDY) Acquisition
- NanoString (NSTG) Reports Presentation of Multiple Prosigna/PAM50 and Immuno-Oncology Studies at Breast Cancer Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!