Consolidated-Tomoka (CTO) Sells Single-Tenant Income Property Portfolio in $51.6M Deal
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land (NYSE: CTO) announced the completion of its previously-announced disposition of a portfolio of fourteen single-tenant income properties, which includes the Company’s nine Bank of America financial centers in Orange County, CA (the “Portfolio Sale”). The sales price for the Portfolio Sale was approximately $51.6 million, which price included the buyer’s assumption of the Company’s existing $23.1 million mortgage loan secured by the fourteen properties. The Portfolio Sale resulted in an estimated gain of approximately $11.1 million, or approximately $1.20 per share, after tax. The proceeds from the transaction are expected to be used for the recently reported Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. sale-leaseback and future acquisitions as part of one or more Section 1031 like-kind exchange transactions.
John P. Albright, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, “We are pleased to complete the disposition of this portfolio below a 5.00% cap rate, which is better than the disposition guidance given, while also harvesting significant value.” Mr. Albright further noted, “The sale of this portfolio and its sizable gain unlocks value that we anticipate will be accretively reinvested at higher average yields.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!