Consolidated-Tomoka (CTO) Sells Single-Tenant Income Property Portfolio in $51.6M Deal
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land (NYSE: CTO) announced the completion of its previously-announced disposition of a portfolio of fourteen single-tenant income properties, which includes the Company’s nine Bank of America financial centers in Orange County, CA (the “Portfolio Sale”). The sales price for the Portfolio Sale was approximately $51.6 million, which price included the buyer’s assumption of the Company’s existing $23.1 million mortgage loan secured by the fourteen properties. The Portfolio Sale resulted in an estimated gain of approximately $11.1 million, or approximately $1.20 per share, after tax. The proceeds from the transaction are expected to be used for the recently reported Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. sale-leaseback and future acquisitions as part of one or more Section 1031 like-kind exchange transactions.
John P. Albright, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company stated, “We are pleased to complete the disposition of this portfolio below a 5.00% cap rate, which is better than the disposition guidance given, while also harvesting significant value.” Mr. Albright further noted, “The sale of this portfolio and its sizable gain unlocks value that we anticipate will be accretively reinvested at higher average yields.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!