Concordia Int'l (CXRX) Says Strategic Review Concluded; Will Continue on Course, Assess Alternatives
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The closing of the Offering marks the formal conclusion of the Company's strategic review, which was originally announced on April 21, 2016. Going forward, the Company will continue to execute its business plan and will assess strategic alternatives in order to maximize value creation for shareholders.
Concordia shares are down over 3 percent on the session, but ticking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!