Concordia Int'l (CXRX) Says Strategic Review Concluded; Will Continue on Course, Assess Alternatives
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The closing of the Offering marks the formal conclusion of the Company's strategic review, which was originally announced on April 21, 2016. Going forward, the Company will continue to execute its business plan and will assess strategic alternatives in order to maximize value creation for shareholders.
Concordia shares are down over 3 percent on the session, but ticking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!