Concordia International (CXRX) Exercises Option to Defer Half of Earn-Out; Will Continue to Review Alternatives
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concordia International Corp. (NASDAQ: CXRX) exercised an option to defer half of the anticipated £144 million earn-out obligation due to Cinven1 and the other sellers of Concordia's International segment, to February 1, 2017.
"Our decision to defer £72 million of the earn-out reflects Cinven's continued support for Concordia and provides the Company with greater flexibility to manage its obligations," said Mark Thompson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Concordia.
Concordia expects the first payment of £72 million will be paid to Cinven and the other sellers of Concordia's International segment on or about December 19, 2016, followed by a payment of approximately £73.4 million (which includes a financing charge of up to £1.4 million) on or before February 1, 2017. Concordia intends to use cash on hand generated by its International segment to make the first payment of £72 million.
Update on review of strategic alternatives
The Company continues to evaluate its strategic alternatives including, but not limited to, various capital markets financing options. There can be no assurance that any transaction will occur. Concordia does not intend to make any additional comments at this time regarding various strategic alternatives potentially available to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Dip Lower on Resumption
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!