Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concordia International Corp. (NASDAQ: CXRX) today announced that Mark L. Thompson will step down as Chief Executive Officer of the Company following the appointment of a successor.
"Mark was our founder and successfully built Concordia into an international specialty pharmaceutical company. Under his leadership, Concordia today has a robust product pipeline and a platform that reaches patients in over 100 countries. He and the Board agreed that this would be the ideal time for a leadership change at the Company and the Board thanks him for his significant contribution over the years," said Jordan Kupinsky, Lead Independent Director.
A search process for a new CEO is underway.
"This is an important juncture for Concordia," continued Mr. Kupinsky. "We recently closed a very successful US$350 million debt offering and completed a strategic review of the business. With a portfolio of more than 200 products, a platform for continued international expansion, a strong commercial footprint and opportunities for organic growth, we look forward to building on our past successes."
Mr. Thompson will also step down from the Board of Directors, where he serves as Chairman, when a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!