Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concordia International Corp. (NASDAQ: CXRX) today announced that Mark L. Thompson will step down as Chief Executive Officer of the Company following the appointment of a successor.
"Mark was our founder and successfully built Concordia into an international specialty pharmaceutical company. Under his leadership, Concordia today has a robust product pipeline and a platform that reaches patients in over 100 countries. He and the Board agreed that this would be the ideal time for a leadership change at the Company and the Board thanks him for his significant contribution over the years," said Jordan Kupinsky, Lead Independent Director.
A search process for a new CEO is underway.
"This is an important juncture for Concordia," continued Mr. Kupinsky. "We recently closed a very successful US$350 million debt offering and completed a strategic review of the business. With a portfolio of more than 200 products, a platform for continued international expansion, a strong commercial footprint and opportunities for organic growth, we look forward to building on our past successes."
Mr. Thompson will also step down from the Board of Directors, where he serves as Chairman, when a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!