Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Concordia International Corp. (NASDAQ: CXRX) today announced that Mark L. Thompson will step down as Chief Executive Officer of the Company following the appointment of a successor.
"Mark was our founder and successfully built Concordia into an international specialty pharmaceutical company. Under his leadership, Concordia today has a robust product pipeline and a platform that reaches patients in over 100 countries. He and the Board agreed that this would be the ideal time for a leadership change at the Company and the Board thanks him for his significant contribution over the years," said Jordan Kupinsky, Lead Independent Director.
A search process for a new CEO is underway.
"This is an important juncture for Concordia," continued Mr. Kupinsky. "We recently closed a very successful US$350 million debt offering and completed a strategic review of the business. With a portfolio of more than 200 products, a platform for continued international expansion, a strong commercial footprint and opportunities for organic growth, we look forward to building on our past successes."
Mr. Thompson will also step down from the Board of Directors, where he serves as Chairman, when a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!