Concordia (CXRX) Reports Cross Currency Swap Agreement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Concordia International Corp. (NASDAQ: CXRX) together with its subsidiaries ("Concordia") - an international pharmaceutical company focused on legacy pharmaceutical products and orphan drugs, today announced that it has entered into a cross currency swap agreement (the "Swap Agreement").
As previously disclosed, Concordia was actively evaluating currency hedging alternatives. Concordia believes that the Swap Agreement will further align its British pound-sterling ("GBP") earnings and strong free cash flow with its debt obligations and will moderate the impact of fluctuations in the GBP to U.S. Dollar ("USD") exchange rate.|
The pay fixed GBP / receive fixed USD cross currency swap has a 1notional amount of USD$382 million and effectively converts this amount of Concordia's USD debt obligations into a GBP obligation in the amount of approximately GBP 297 million. The maturity date of the Swap Agreement is April 15, 2023.
Concordia will continue to monitor its currency risks and hedging strategies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $96 at Canaccord Genuity
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!