Concho Resources (CXO) Acquires Permian Assets from Peregrine Petroleum Partners
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Peregrine Petroleum Partners, Ltd. announced it elected to participate in the sale of its Permian Basin assets, along with its operating partner Reliance Energy, to Concho Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CXO). The closing of the transaction took place October 4, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
- AmEx (AXP) Announces Acquisition of Mobile Security Provider InAuth
- Transocean (RIG) Announces Transocean Partners Shareholder Approval of Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!