ConAgra Brands (CAG) Completes Lamb Weston (LW) Spin-off
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), formerly known as ConAgra Foods, Inc., has completed the previously announced separation of its Lamb Weston business. The company’s name change has also become effective.
“This marks an exciting new chapter for Conagra. We are now a pure-play company with a renewed focus on capturing growth and driving shareholder value,” said Sean Connolly, president and chief executive officer of Conagra Brands. “This has been a time of tremendous change and I want to thank all of our employees for their efforts and determination during this transformation.”
For the first time in Conagra’s history, the company will be a singularly focused, consumer branded food company. The company name change to Conagra Brands reflects this new direction and streamlined focus. Conagra Brands’ annualized net sales are expected to approximate $8 billion. The company’s common stock continues to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CAG”. Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., now an independent company, trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol “LW”.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!