ConAgra Brands (CAG) Completes Lamb Weston (LW) Spin-off
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG), formerly known as ConAgra Foods, Inc., has completed the previously announced separation of its Lamb Weston business. The company’s name change has also become effective.
“This marks an exciting new chapter for Conagra. We are now a pure-play company with a renewed focus on capturing growth and driving shareholder value,” said Sean Connolly, president and chief executive officer of Conagra Brands. “This has been a time of tremendous change and I want to thank all of our employees for their efforts and determination during this transformation.”
For the first time in Conagra’s history, the company will be a singularly focused, consumer branded food company. The company name change to Conagra Brands reflects this new direction and streamlined focus. Conagra Brands’ annualized net sales are expected to approximate $8 billion. The company’s common stock continues to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CAG”. Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc., now an independent company, trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol “LW”.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- FirstEnergy (FE) to Sell Four Natural Gas Generating Plants in Pennsylvania for $925M
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!