Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Announces $10M Contract Renewal with Fortune 100 Customer
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (Nasdaq: CMTL) announced today that during the first quarter of fiscal 2017, a contract with its Commercial Solutions segment has been renewed for approximately $10.0 million for a one-year period beginning December 1, 2016 through December 1, 2017. Under this contract, Comtech provides a GPS-enabled application to a key Fortune 100 customer.
“This renewal by our customer is a testament to our technological leadership and strength in providing intelligent navigation applications including ones built on our Location Studio™ platform,” said Fred Kornberg, President and Chief Executive Officer of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. “We are pleased to continue to support our Fortune 100 customer and believe we will continue to do so for a number of years ahead.”
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets.
Certain information in this press release contains statements that are forward-looking in nature and involve certain significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from such forward-looking information. The Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings identify many such risks and uncertainties. Any forward-looking information in this press release is qualified in its entirety by the risks and uncertainties described in such Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!