Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crocodile Gold Produces 53,583 Ounces of Gold in the First Quarter of 2014
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Response to Short-Seller Article
- Plug Power (PLUG) Sees Q1 Revs At or Moderately Higher than Previous Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!