Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!