Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Names James L. Bierman as President & CEO
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Affirms Entering $2M Settlement with U.S. SEC
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Confirms FDA Approval of IMBRUVICA for Two Indications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!