Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Resources (CRK) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Tesco Corp (TESO) CEO to Retire, Fernando R. Assing to Become Chief
- Deere & Company (DE) Lays Off 460 Waterloo Workers Due to Slow Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!