Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Resources (CRK) PT Trimmed to $7 at KLR Group; 'Buy' Maintained
- Comstock Resources (CRK) Reduces Capex Budget by 22%
- Raytheon (RTN), UK Home Office Reach Settlement of £150M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!