Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Receives Marketing Approval for Zydelig in Europe
- Microvision (MVIS) Reports $1.9 Million in Component Orders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!