Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota (TM) U.S. Nov.Light-Vehicle Sales Up 10.1%; Est. Up 6.5%
- AutoNation (AN) New Vehicle Comps up 8% in November
- Herbalife (HLF) Welcomes Belgian Appeal Court Ruling; Issues Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!