Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 5.6% in Oct. (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) COO to Retire in January
- TASER (TASR) Reports Purchase of Additional 623 AXON Cameras by Winston-Salem Police
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!