Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo International (ENDP) Announces Court Ruling Upholding OPANA ER Intellectual Property
- Manning & Napier (MN) Acquires Majority Interest in Rainier Investment Management
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Closes BioJect Medical Technologies Assets Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!