Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Resources (CRK) Reports NYSE Acceptance of Continued Listing Plan
- StemCells (STEM) to Terminate Phase II Pathway Study, 'Wind Down' Company
- MGT Capital (MGT) Says Proposed CEO McAfee Conceded Libertarian Party Nomination for President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!