Comstock Resources (CRK) Revolver Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $700M
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Tranfers Sky Holdings in Italy and Germany to BSkyB; to Net $7.2B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Comstock Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CRK) today reported that its bank credit facility borrowing base has been reaffirmed by its bank group at $700.0 million. The Company's revolving bank credit facility is administered by Bank of Montreal and has 16 participating banks. The next borrowing base re-determination is expected to occur in October 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Puerto Rico Government Opposes Doral Financial Corp's (DRL) Request for Declaratory Judgment
- Caterpillar (CAT) Total Machine Sales Down 10% in June
- Gulf Island Fabrication (GIFI) Enters Agreement with Bechtel Oil on Offshore Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!