Compass Diversified (CODI) Enters Agreement to Sell Anodyne Medical Device
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) announced that on September 21, 2016 it entered into a definitive agreement and consummated the sale of its majority owned subsidiary, Anodyne Medical Device, Inc., also doing business and known as Tridien Medical ("Tridien"), to Hill-Rom, Inc.
CODI does not expect to record a significant gain or loss as a result of the sale. The proceeds will be used to pay down outstanding debt under the Company's revolving credit facility.
"We have enjoyed working with the management team of Tridien and wish the company continued success in the future," said Alan Offenberg, CEO of Compass Diversified Holdings. "Moving forward, we will continue to utilize our solid balance sheet and considerable financial flexibility to pursue both attractive platform and add-on acquisitions that create long-term shareholder value while providing consistent cash distributions."
Additional information on the transaction will be available on the Company's current report on Form 8-K that will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!