Compass Diversified (CODI) Enters Agreement to Sell Anodyne Medical Device
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) announced that on September 21, 2016 it entered into a definitive agreement and consummated the sale of its majority owned subsidiary, Anodyne Medical Device, Inc., also doing business and known as Tridien Medical ("Tridien"), to Hill-Rom, Inc.
CODI does not expect to record a significant gain or loss as a result of the sale. The proceeds will be used to pay down outstanding debt under the Company's revolving credit facility.
"We have enjoyed working with the management team of Tridien and wish the company continued success in the future," said Alan Offenberg, CEO of Compass Diversified Holdings. "Moving forward, we will continue to utilize our solid balance sheet and considerable financial flexibility to pursue both attractive platform and add-on acquisitions that create long-term shareholder value while providing consistent cash distributions."
Additional information on the transaction will be available on the Company's current report on Form 8-K that will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Files 9.2M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!