Compass Diversified (CODI) Closes Parital Divestiture of Fox Factory (FOXF) for $71.8M Net Proceeds
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today that Fox Factory Holding Corp. ("FOX") (Nasdaq: FOXF) closed on a secondary public offering of 4,025,000 shares of FOX common stock held by certain FOX stockholders, including CODI. CODI sold a total of 3,500,000 shares of FOX common stock in the secondary public offering for total net proceeds of approximately $71.8 million.
Upon completion of the offering, CODI's ownership in FOX was reduced from approximately 23% to 14% or 5,108,718 shares of FOX's common stock.
Alan Offenberg, CEO of Compass Diversified Holdings, commented, "With today's transaction, we have further bolstered our financial liquidity for capitalizing on strategic add-on and platform acquisition opportunities, while increasing the total gains realized from investments in our subsidiaries to approximately $650 million. We continue to be a substantial shareholder in FOX and remain excited about the company's growth potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Capitala Finance (CPTA) Made $23M Investment in Xirgo Technologies
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OR Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!