Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Approves 5% Stock Dividend
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) announced that its Board of Directors approved a 5 percent common stock dividend payable on December 19, 2016 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 2, 2016. Statements reflecting the issuance of shares as a result of the stock dividend should be mailed on or about December 19, 2016. No fractional shares will be issued and shareholders will receive cash for such fractional interests based on the market value of the stock on the record date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC Fined $16.5M by FINRA over AML Supervision, Other Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!