Command Security (MOC) Unit Receives Contract from Major Domestic Airline in NYC Area
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Command Security Corporation (NYSE: MOC) announced that Aviation Safeguards, the Company’s aviation services division has received the award of a three-year contract to continue services with a major domestic airline in the New York City metropolitan area. This award secures the continuation of current services by the Company to this customer through December 31, 2019, and is effective January 1, 2017. Total revenues associated with this award, including estimated indirectly associated revenues at this airport, are estimated at $17 million annually, or approximately $50 million over the three-year term.
Under the contract, the Company will continue to provide security, baggage handling and wheelchair services for this major domestic airline.
“We are very excited about this win and the opportunity to continue to provide services to this highly valued key strategic airline partner and look forward to working with this customer in the development and enhancement of industry best practices and innovations,” said Joseph Conlon – Aviation Safeguards Division Vice President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!