Command Security (MOC) Unit Receives Contract from Major Domestic Airline in NYC Area
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Command Security Corporation (NYSE: MOC) announced that Aviation Safeguards, the Company’s aviation services division has received the award of a three-year contract to continue services with a major domestic airline in the New York City metropolitan area. This award secures the continuation of current services by the Company to this customer through December 31, 2019, and is effective January 1, 2017. Total revenues associated with this award, including estimated indirectly associated revenues at this airport, are estimated at $17 million annually, or approximately $50 million over the three-year term.
Under the contract, the Company will continue to provide security, baggage handling and wheelchair services for this major domestic airline.
“We are very excited about this win and the opportunity to continue to provide services to this highly valued key strategic airline partner and look forward to working with this customer in the development and enhancement of industry best practices and innovations,” said Joseph Conlon – Aviation Safeguards Division Vice President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces Positive Data from Two RAD1901 Phase 1s in SERD
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!