Command Security (MOC) Unit Receives Contract from Major Domestic Airline in NYC Area
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Command Security Corporation (NYSE: MOC) announced that Aviation Safeguards, the Company’s aviation services division has received the award of a three-year contract to continue services with a major domestic airline in the New York City metropolitan area. This award secures the continuation of current services by the Company to this customer through December 31, 2019, and is effective January 1, 2017. Total revenues associated with this award, including estimated indirectly associated revenues at this airport, are estimated at $17 million annually, or approximately $50 million over the three-year term.
Under the contract, the Company will continue to provide security, baggage handling and wheelchair services for this major domestic airline.
“We are very excited about this win and the opportunity to continue to provide services to this highly valued key strategic airline partner and look forward to working with this customer in the development and enhancement of industry best practices and innovations,” said Joseph Conlon – Aviation Safeguards Division Vice President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!