Coming out of Chesapeake's (CHK) Annual Shareholder Meeting: 63% vote against directors Davidson, Hargis
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Coming out of Chesapeake's (NYSE: CHK) Annual Shareholder Meeting: 63 percent vote against directors Davidson, Hargis
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReneSola (SOL) Enters 6.8-MW Module Supply Agreement for Pristine Sun
- IBM (IBM) Takes Controlling Share in ADTS, Signs Sourcing Contracts Valued at $1.3B
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!