Colony Financial (CLNY) Commences Preferred Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Colony Financial, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) has commenced an underwritten public offering of its shares of Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock. Barclays Capital Inc, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, LLC and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated are acting as co-managers. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of Series A Preferred Stock initially sold to the public to cover overallotments. The Company intends to file an application to list the Series A Preferred Stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesUBS, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!