Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Announces Submission of CHS-1701 BLA to U.S. FDA Under 351(k) Pathway
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS), announced submission of the biologics license application (BLA) for CHS-1701, a pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) biosimilar candidate, to U.S. FDA under the 351(k) pathway.
The BLA submission is supported by similarity data from analytical, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and immunogenicity studies comparing CHS-1701 and Neulasta.
“The CHS-1701 BLA submission marks a significant milestone in our ongoing transition to a commercial company in a transformational year for Coherus as we continue to focus on execution of our strategic plan,” said Denny Lanfear, President and CEO of Coherus BioSciences. “Pegfilgrastim is the largest selling oncology product in the U.S., and CHS-1701 is the cornerstone of our oncology franchise. We believe we have a strong, competitive and order-of-entry position with this product. We anticipate our oncology portfolio to include an Avastin® biosimilar, as well as other oncology biosimilar product candidates.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!