Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Announces Submission of CHS-1701 BLA to U.S. FDA Under 351(k) Pathway
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS), announced submission of the biologics license application (BLA) for CHS-1701, a pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) biosimilar candidate, to U.S. FDA under the 351(k) pathway.
The BLA submission is supported by similarity data from analytical, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and immunogenicity studies comparing CHS-1701 and Neulasta.
“The CHS-1701 BLA submission marks a significant milestone in our ongoing transition to a commercial company in a transformational year for Coherus as we continue to focus on execution of our strategic plan,” said Denny Lanfear, President and CEO of Coherus BioSciences. “Pegfilgrastim is the largest selling oncology product in the U.S., and CHS-1701 is the cornerstone of our oncology franchise. We believe we have a strong, competitive and order-of-entry position with this product. We anticipate our oncology portfolio to include an Avastin® biosimilar, as well as other oncology biosimilar product candidates.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!