Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Announces Submission of CHS-1701 BLA to U.S. FDA Under 351(k) Pathway
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS), announced submission of the biologics license application (BLA) for CHS-1701, a pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) biosimilar candidate, to U.S. FDA under the 351(k) pathway.
The BLA submission is supported by similarity data from analytical, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and immunogenicity studies comparing CHS-1701 and Neulasta.
“The CHS-1701 BLA submission marks a significant milestone in our ongoing transition to a commercial company in a transformational year for Coherus as we continue to focus on execution of our strategic plan,” said Denny Lanfear, President and CEO of Coherus BioSciences. “Pegfilgrastim is the largest selling oncology product in the U.S., and CHS-1701 is the cornerstone of our oncology franchise. We believe we have a strong, competitive and order-of-entry position with this product. We anticipate our oncology portfolio to include an Avastin® biosimilar, as well as other oncology biosimilar product candidates.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Announces FDA Approval Of RHOFADE Cream to Treat Redness Associated with Rosacea
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!