Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Announces Submission of CHS-1701 BLA to U.S. FDA Under 351(k) Pathway
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHRS), announced submission of the biologics license application (BLA) for CHS-1701, a pegfilgrastim (Neulasta) biosimilar candidate, to U.S. FDA under the 351(k) pathway.
The BLA submission is supported by similarity data from analytical, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and immunogenicity studies comparing CHS-1701 and Neulasta.
“The CHS-1701 BLA submission marks a significant milestone in our ongoing transition to a commercial company in a transformational year for Coherus as we continue to focus on execution of our strategic plan,” said Denny Lanfear, President and CEO of Coherus BioSciences. “Pegfilgrastim is the largest selling oncology product in the U.S., and CHS-1701 is the cornerstone of our oncology franchise. We believe we have a strong, competitive and order-of-entry position with this product. We anticipate our oncology portfolio to include an Avastin® biosimilar, as well as other oncology biosimilar product candidates.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Announces Abemaciclib neoMONARCH Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Announces Positive Prelim. Data from ATB200/AT2221 Phase 1/2 as Paradigm Treatment
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces ACTIMMUNE Phase 3 in FA Missed Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!