Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Prelim. Sept. AUM of $60.5B
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) today reported preliminary assets under management of $60.5 billion as of September 30, 2016, a decrease of $758 million from August 31, 2016. The decrease was due to market depreciation of $639 million and distributions of $498 million, partially offset by total net inflows of $378 million, comprised of open-end fund net inflows of $243 million and institutional net inflows of $135 million. Distributions for institutional subadvisory, open-end funds and closed-end funds were $288 million, $101 million and $109 million, respectively.
Assets Under Management
($ in millions)
By investment vehicle:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers Celebrates 30 Years
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesCohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!