Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Prelim. Sept. AUM of $60.5B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) today reported preliminary assets under management of $60.5 billion as of September 30, 2016, a decrease of $758 million from August 31, 2016. The decrease was due to market depreciation of $639 million and distributions of $498 million, partially offset by total net inflows of $378 million, comprised of open-end fund net inflows of $243 million and institutional net inflows of $135 million. Distributions for institutional subadvisory, open-end funds and closed-end funds were $288 million, $101 million and $109 million, respectively.
Assets Under Management
($ in millions)
By investment vehicle:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesCohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!