Cohen & Steers (CNS) AUM Slipped to $61.3B in August 2016
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) reported preliminary assets under management of $61.3 billion as of August 31, 2016, a decrease of $252 million from July 31, 2016. The decrease was due to market depreciation of $978 million and distributions of $308 million, partially offset by total net inflows of $1.0 billion, comprised of open-end fund net inflows of $516 million and institutional net inflows of $501 million. Distributions for institutional subadvisory, open-end funds and closed-end funds were $272 million, $29 million and $7 million, respectively.
Assets Under Management
($ in millions)
By investment vehicle:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Dec. AUM of $57.2M
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) CFO Resigns; Mike Staude Appointed Interim CFO
- Cohen & Steers, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results on January 18, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!