Cohen & Steers (CNS) AUM Slipped to $61.3B in August 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) reported preliminary assets under management of $61.3 billion as of August 31, 2016, a decrease of $252 million from July 31, 2016. The decrease was due to market depreciation of $978 million and distributions of $308 million, partially offset by total net inflows of $1.0 billion, comprised of open-end fund net inflows of $516 million and institutional net inflows of $501 million. Distributions for institutional subadvisory, open-end funds and closed-end funds were $272 million, $29 million and $7 million, respectively.
Assets Under Management
($ in millions)
By investment vehicle:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Nov. AUM of $56.5B
- Cohen & Steers Announces Preliminary Assets Under Management November 30, 2016
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!