Cognizant (CTSH) Responds to Elliott Management Letter; Welcomes Communications With All Shareholders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Nasdaq: CTSH) issued the following statement in response to the open letter issued by Elliott Management Corp. ("Elliott"):
Cognizant welcomes open communications with all of its shareholders and values their input. The Cognizant Board of Directors and management team regularly review the Company's strategic priorities and opportunities towards the goal of enhancing value for all shareholders.
Cognizant had an introductory discussion with Elliott upon receipt of the letter this morning. The Company intends to review the letter carefully and will respond in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant (CTSH) Enters Agreement to Acquire Mirabeau BV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!