Cognizant (CTSH) Responds to Elliott Management Letter; Welcomes Communications With All Shareholders
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Nasdaq: CTSH) issued the following statement in response to the open letter issued by Elliott Management Corp. ("Elliott"):
Cognizant welcomes open communications with all of its shareholders and values their input. The Cognizant Board of Directors and management team regularly review the Company's strategic priorities and opportunities towards the goal of enhancing value for all shareholders.
Cognizant had an introductory discussion with Elliott upon receipt of the letter this morning. The Company intends to review the letter carefully and will respond in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Confirms Agreement in Principle on Sky Acquisition
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion