Cognizant (CTSH) Responds to Elliott Management Letter; Welcomes Communications With All Shareholders
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (Nasdaq: CTSH) issued the following statement in response to the open letter issued by Elliott Management Corp. ("Elliott"):
Cognizant welcomes open communications with all of its shareholders and values their input. The Cognizant Board of Directors and management team regularly review the Company's strategic priorities and opportunities towards the goal of enhancing value for all shareholders.
Cognizant had an introductory discussion with Elliott upon receipt of the letter this morning. The Company intends to review the letter carefully and will respond in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Cognizant (CTSH): Cooperate With Elliott Management - Jefferies
- Measure Raises $15M Series B Round To Expand Its Turnkey Drone Service For Enterprise Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!