Cogent (COGT) Prelim. Q3 Revenue Outpaces; FY17 Revenue Midpoint Tops Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cogint, Inc. (Nasdaq: COGT) announced preliminary estimates of financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. These preliminary estimates of financial results are subject to completion of the Company’s customary quarterly closing and the completion of the interim review procedures by the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
The Company estimates revenue for the third quarter of 2016 to be approximately $51 to $52 million, a greater than 24% increase over the second quarter of 2016. Gross profit margins are estimated to be in the range of 24% to 26%.
*** The Street sees Q3 revenue of $47 million.
“These preliminary results reflect continued execution of our business model and demand for our products across our markets,” commented Derek Dubner, CEO of cogint. “While we experienced some seasonal pressure on margins within our marketing business transitioning from Q2 to Q3, we are encouraged by the reversion to our historically higher margins at the beginning of Q4 and expect this trend to continue throughout the quarter.”
As a result of various trends, the Company expects revenue for full year 2016 to be in the range of $183 to $187 million, and revenue for full year 2017 to be in the range of $230 to $235 million.
*** Consensus estimates call for FY16 revenue of $182.6 million and FY17 revenue of $230.4 million.
The Company previously announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Thursday, November 3, 2016. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 4:30pm ET to discuss its quarterly results and provide a business update.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!